From law enforcement to our volunteers, our team surrounds itself with committed, child-serving community members. We are asking you to join our team by finding a volunteer opportunity that’s right for you.
Children’s Advocacy Center for Denton County offers two volunteer programs for community members – the Community Ambassador Program and the College Student Volunteer Program.
General qualifications for both programs are:
- Volunteers must maintain absolute confidentiality at all times. A confidentiality agreement included in the application must be signed by the volunteer.
- Applicants that have a family member that has received services from Children’s Advocacy Center for Denton County will not be accepted due to center policy. Staff can offer other area non-profits that accept volunteers.
- Applicants for both programs must submit an application and attend the designated training session for their program as well as pass a DFPS background check.
- Volunteers must be willing to work within the guidelines, policies, and standards of Children’s Advocacy Center for Denton County. Volunteers must demonstrate a sincere interest in the work of the center and a willingness to make every effort to work on their scheduled shift. Two missed shifts without notice will result in withdrawal of volunteer approval.
- Volunteers must demonstrate sensitivity to cultural and ethnic differences.
Please fill out your selected program application below and submit to email@example.com.