Development Services Coordinator
Reports To: CACDC Development Director
Position Overview: This full-time position assists the Development Director and Development team with donor stewardship and administration of the Raiser’s Edge donor tracking system. The Development Services Coordinator is responsible for database entry and administration, donor records, data quality and integrity, data analysis, donor tracking and communications, training and other donor support functions utilizing Raiser’s Edge and other tools to assist the Development team in maximizing fundraising effectiveness. This position provides support to the Development team with special events, donor tours, mailings, etc.
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration, marketing, journalism, non-profit management, human services or similar.
* 1+ years experience with database entry and donor acknowledgements using donor tracking software. Raiser’s Edge preferred.
* Has demonstrated strong computer skills, effective written and verbal communications, team oriented, and experience with database software.
Classification: Non-exempt, Full-time
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acts as lead contact and database administrator for Raiser’s Edge, collaborating with Development team members, administration, accountant, and other CACDC staff.
- Enters and acknowledges donor gifts in a timely manner in accordance with CACDC donor acknowledgement policy. Oversees donor records including maintenance, data quality assurance, tracking and donor communications.
- Optimizes Raiser’s Edge configuration, queries, data policies and reporting to meet the needs of end users and optimize database performance including integration with online fundraising tools and managing codes/tables to ensure data consistency and quality.
- Utilizing knowledge of multiple funding streams, conducts financial analysis and creates accurate standard, custom and ad-hoc reports.
- Collaborates with fundraising team to track and report on fundraising progress, donor trends and analytics including tracking and recording events and providing reporting and data resources for donor stewardship.
- Performs analysis of department needs and provides technical support and training to enhance end user proficiency and skill development.
- Ensures data quality of donor records, lists and reports to accurately report on and track progress.
- Collaborates with vendors and keeps abreast of new database features and trends to maximize database optimization and performance.
- Conduct preliminary research on prospective corporations, foundations and individual donors.
- Assist the Development Director or give feedback on general policy guidelines.
- Assist Development team with special event fundraisers including preparation, event execution, and donor acknowledgements.
- Create and produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and other reports as needed for the Development department.
- Other duties as assigned by the Development Director.
To apply, please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org