Learn about Child Abuse in Denton County
- Host a Lunch & Learn for your employees on protecting their children.
- Take a tour of the Advocacy Center.
- Spread awareness of Child Abuse Prevention Month (April) by sponsoring a Wear Your Blue Day on April 14.
- We are happy to speak to your group about child abuse prevention or the Advocacy Center’s involvement in the community. Please contact us to make arrangements.
Volunteer & Support the Advocacy Center’s Programs
- Volunteer to provide needed expertise: HR, Financial, Procurement, IT, etc.
- Participate in Back-to-School drive.
- Organize a drive for the Advocacy Center Wish List.
- Organize a work day at our facility (i.e., sanitizing play therapy rooms, landscaping projects, etc.).
To learn more about engagement opportunities or to discuss an idea for collaboration, please contact Amy Ferdinando.